Nikki McKibbin (S1#3) died last Wednesday
Larc
2020-11-01 15:57:04 UTC
Nikki died of an aneurysm according to her husband. She was only 42.

https://tvline.com/2020/11/01/nikki-mckibbin-american-idol-dead-dies-obituary/

Larc
Larc
2020-11-01 17:06:54 UTC
On Sun, 01 Nov 2020 10:57:04 -0500, Larc <***@notmyaddress.com> wrote:

| Nikki died of an aneurysm according to her husband. She was only 42.
|
| https://tvline.com/2020/11/01/nikki-mckibbin-american-idol-dead-dies-obituary/

More is now ufolding. It appears Nikki did have an aneurysm last Wednesday, but she
was then placed on life support. She was surrounded by her family when everything
was disconnected in the wee hours of this morning when she was pronounced dead. Her
organs were donated.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/01/nikki-mckibbin-american-idol-dead-dies-brain/

Larc
Michael Falkner
2020-11-10 11:35:47 UTC
| Nikki died of an aneurysm according to her husband. She was only 42.
|
| https://tvline.com/2020/11/01/nikki-mckibbin-american-idol-dead-dies-obituary/
More is now ufolding. It appears Nikki did have an aneurysm last Wednesday, but she
was then placed on life support. She was surrounded by her family when everything
was disconnected in the wee hours of this morning when she was pronounced dead. Her
organs were donated.
https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/01/nikki-mckibbin-american-idol-dead-dies-brain/
*sigh* All things I've said on the subject aside, that's a fucking way to go.

Mike
Zob
2020-11-12 04:50:34 UTC
Post by Larc
Nikki died of an aneurysm according to her husband. She was only 42.
https://tvline.com/2020/11/01/nikki-mckibbin-american-idol-dead-dies-obituary/
Larc
I always liked Nikki. :'( R.I.P.

And stories like this make me glad to be alive. I was only 46 when I
had a freak major brain stem stroke and was hospitalized for 3 months
and very nearly died. In fact, the neurologist told my family that I
wouldn't live through the first week. That was 22 years ago -- and I'm
still here and thankful for every day despite disabilities.