Idol schedule changed
Larc
2020-03-28 15:49:41 UTC
Instead of the Sunday/Monday schedule announced earlier, the 2 remaining recorded
Idol shows will air tomorrow night and the following Sunday (March 29 and April 5).
They will cover Hawaii Showcase performances by the Top 40 and the Green Mile that
will trim numbers down to the Top 20.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2020-shuffles-schedule-amid-coronavirus-production-halt.htm

Larc
Zob
Thanks for the heads up.
Larc
2020-03-28 22:35:32 UTC
On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 12:46:31 -0400, Zob <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 11:49:41 -0400, Larc <***@notmyaddress.com>
| wrote:
|
| >Instead of the Sunday/Monday schedule announced earlier, the 2 remaining recorded
| >Idol shows will air tomorrow night and the following Sunday (March 29 and April 5).
| >They will cover Hawaii Showcase performances by the Top 40 and the Green Mile that
| >will trim numbers down to the Top 20.
| >
| >https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2020-shuffles-schedule-amid-coronavirus-production-halt.htm
| >
| >Larc
|
| Thanks for the heads up.

YW! :)

Larc
The_LA_Flash
2020-03-30 14:14:46 UTC
Post by Larc
Instead of the Sunday/Monday schedule announced earlier, the 2 remaining recorded
Idol shows will air tomorrow night and the following Sunday (March 29 and April 5).
They will cover Hawaii Showcase performances by the Top 40 and the Green Mile that
will trim numbers down to the Top 20.
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2020-shuffles-schedule-amid-coronavirus-production-halt.htm
Larc
Thanks for the update, last night I just finished watching last Monday's show so now I won't fall too far behind.