American Idol Top 24 leaked (no spoilers)
Larc
2021-02-21 15:55:07 UTC
The Idol Pad has leaked a list of the S19 Top 24. If you want to be spoiled, look
here:

http://www.theidolpad.com/

There's added info at MJ's Big Blog:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2021-spoilers-top-24-contestant-list.htm

Larc
Larc
2021-02-22 14:57:08 UTC
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 10:55:07 -0500, Larc <***@notmyaddress.com> wrote:

| The Idol Pad has leaked a list of the S19 Top 24. If you want to be spoiled, look
| here:
|
| http://www.theidolpad.com/
|
| There's added info at MJ's Big Blog:
|
| https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2021-spoilers-top-24-contestant-list.htm

Please disregard this. The Idol Pad has withdrawn their spoiler list. It appears
their source was questionable. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if the list was
largely accurate. I checked YouTube for videos of everybody on it that I hadn't
already seen perform and found some great talent. There was only one name that
didn't produce results.

Larc