Just Sam's Winner's single Official Video - cover of Andra Day's "Rise Up"
2020-06-01 20:54:30 UTC

Patrick Finucane
2020-06-02 18:26:14 UTC
Post by Zob
http://youtu.be/IDGZ2SYEvMA
A pretty song
Larc
2020-06-03 19:08:52 UTC
On Mon, 01 Jun 2020 16:54:30 -0400, Zob <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| http://youtu.be/IDGZ2SYEvMA

Thanks for posting this. Very nice voice, but I wonder if she chose this song or had
it forced on her. I'd much prefer to hear her sing something with a better
structured and less random sounding melody.

Larc
Zob
2020-06-09 06:18:42 UTC
Post by Larc
| http://youtu.be/IDGZ2SYEvMA
Thanks for posting this. Very nice voice, but I wonder if she chose this song or had
it forced on her. I'd much prefer to hear her sing something with a better
structured and less random sounding melody.
Larc
IDK, I've loved 'Rise Up' ever since Andra Day recorded it.
Have you ever seen the music video of her version? It punches you
right in the gut and takes on a whole new meaning.