OT: AGT Rigged?
2020-08-13 00:27:50 UTC
Tonight is the AGT LIVE semifinal results show, and at the end of the
show viewers are supposed to be given the opportunity to save one of
the three acts that didn't make it through with the popular vote.

Well, to be ready to vote I went to the AGT voting website on my PC at
the beginning of the show (8 p.m. Eastern); I signed in... and... it
showed the three acts to vote for with the "Dunkin Save." And the
"live results show" hadn't even started yet! What the...???!!!!
Zob
2020-08-13 00:29:33 UTC
Post by Zob
Tonight is the AGT LIVE semifinal results show, and at the end of the
show viewers are supposed to be given the opportunity to save one of
the three acts that didn't make it through with the popular vote.
Well, to be ready to vote I went to the AGT voting website on my PC at
the beginning of the show (8 p.m. Eastern); I signed in... and... it
showed the three acts to vote for with the "Dunkin Save." And the
"live results show" hadn't even started yet! What the...???!!!!
P.S. FWIW, I thought this semifinal was the weakest in the history of
AGT as far as talent goes.
Larc
2020-08-13 13:22:15 UTC
On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 20:27:50 -0400, Zob <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| Tonight is the AGT LIVE semifinal results show, and at the end of the
| show viewers are supposed to be given the opportunity to save one of
| the three acts that didn't make it through with the popular vote.
|
| Well, to be ready to vote I went to the AGT voting website on my PC at
| the beginning of the show (8 p.m. Eastern); I signed in... and... it
| showed the three acts to vote for with the "Dunkin Save." And the
| "live results show" hadn't even started yet! What the...???!!!!

I think there's at least some rigging going on in all these shows, including Idol.
Producers usually get what they want regardless of the illusion they try to create
that nothing is "fixed."

Larc
Michael Falkner
2020-08-14 23:11:46 UTC
Post by Larc
| Well, to be ready to vote I went to the AGT voting website on my PC at
| the beginning of the show (8 p.m. Eastern); I signed in... and... it
| showed the three acts to vote for with the "Dunkin Save." And the
| "live results show" hadn't even started yet! What the...???!!!!
I think there's at least some rigging going on in all these shows, including Idol.
Producers usually get what they want regardless of the illusion they try to create
that nothing is "fixed."
*whistles innocently*

Mike