My predictions for tonight
Callen
2010-05-11 18:27:20 UTC
Top 4 predictions:

Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
Crystal will not be able to live up to the very high bar she set for
herself earlier in the season
Big Mike will cheese his way through some uber-schmaltzy mess
Casey will surprise us?

Well, I can dream. I'm crossing my fingers that Crystal knocks it out
of the park.

Callen in VA
SLGreg
2010-05-11 18:35:55 UTC
On Tue, 11 May 2010 11:27:20 -0700 (PDT), Callen
Post by Callen
Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
Crystal will not be able to live up to the very high bar she set for
herself earlier in the season
Big Mike will cheese his way through some uber-schmaltzy mess
Casey will surprise us?
Well, I can dream. I'm crossing my fingers that Crystal knocks it out
of the park.
Callen in VA
I'm hoping for a surprise DOUBLE eviction with both Casey and Mike
going home tomorrow and a two week long, no holds barred, DYNAMITE
two-part finale from Crystal and Lee. I'll decide between those two
later.

Hey, we can dream, right?
greg
Giggles
2010-05-11 18:52:09 UTC
Post by Callen
Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
Crystal will not be able to live up to the very high bar she set for
herself earlier in the season
Big Mike will cheese his way through some uber-schmaltzy mess
Casey will surprise us?
Well, I can dream.  I'm crossing my fingers that Crystal knocks it out
of the park.
Callen in VA
I'm hoping for a surprise DOUBLE eviction with both Casey and Mike
going home tomorrow and a two week long, no holds barred, DYNAMITE
two-part finale from Crystal and Lee.  I'll decide between those two
later.
Hey, we can dream, right?
--
greg
I want a quadruple elimination with William Hung coming back to take
the title he deserved in season 3!
Lesmond
2010-05-11 22:24:11 UTC
Post by Callen
Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
Crystal will not be able to live up to the very high bar she set for
herself earlier in the season
Big Mike will cheese his way through some uber-schmaltzy mess
Casey will surprise us?
Well, I can dream. I'm crossing my fingers that Crystal knocks it out
of the park.
Callen in VA
I'm hoping for a surprise DOUBLE eviction with both Casey and Mike
going home tomorrow and a two week long, no holds barred, DYNAMITE
two-part finale from Crystal and Lee. I'll decide between those two
later.
Hey, we can dream, right?
What is it about Lee that you like so much? I'm genuinely curious. I mean,
he's grown a bit on me, but...
If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.
SLGreg
2010-05-11 22:43:41 UTC
Post by Callen
Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
Crystal will not be able to live up to the very high bar she set for
herself earlier in the season
Big Mike will cheese his way through some uber-schmaltzy mess
Casey will surprise us?
Well, I can dream. I'm crossing my fingers that Crystal knocks it out
of the park.
Callen in VA
I'm hoping for a surprise DOUBLE eviction with both Casey and Mike
going home tomorrow and a two week long, no holds barred, DYNAMITE
two-part finale from Crystal and Lee. I'll decide between those two
later.
Hey, we can dream, right?
What is it about Lee that you like so much? I'm genuinely curious. I mean,
he's grown a bit on me, but...
I think he has the talent...well, most of the time (yes, he's spotty).
He just doesn't have enough confidence or pizzazz, yanno? If he could
"own" the stage a little more, flirt some (yeah, I think he's kinda
cute - total bedroom eyes), I think he'd be all that then.

This has been the year of the non-performance. Truly, I remember none
of them, so far!
greg
Lesmond
2010-05-12 11:46:03 UTC
Post by Callen
[...]
Yeah, I don't know why, but he's looking better to me all the time.
Post by SLGreg
This has been the year of the non-performance. Truly, I remember none
of them, so far!
It's been dismal.
If there's a nuclear winter, at least it'll snow.
y***@mickymall.com
2010-05-11 19:41:13 UTC
Post by Callen
Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
Crystal will not be able to live up to the very high bar she set for
herself earlier in the season
Big Mike will cheese his way through some uber-schmaltzy mess
Casey will surprise us?
Well, I can dream. I'm crossing my fingers that Crystal knocks it out
of the park.
Callen in VA
It would be hard for either of these pairs to top the one done last
season By Allison and Adam. THAT was a powerful package whose
chemistry clicked.
Robin O
2010-05-11 22:28:46 UTC
Post by Callen
Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
I dream that Lee will dress up just a little because after all he's
performing in front of like 30,000,000 people. Wear freaking pants that
fit for a change.

Or like Lady Gaga, don't bother wearing the pants at all.

Robin O
SLGreg
2010-05-11 22:44:36 UTC
Post by Robin O
Post by Callen
Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
I dream that Lee will dress up just a little because after all he's
performing in front of like 30,000,000 people. Wear freaking pants that
fit for a change.
Or like Lady Gaga, don't bother wearing the pants at all.
Now you're talkin'. I might even vote then.
greg
Itoshi
2010-05-11 22:59:48 UTC
Michael will tilt his head, pucker and lick his lips while he sings, and
wave with ten fingers.

Kara will talk about making a con-NECT-tion.

Randy will do a minimum of three asinine things within the first sixty
seconds of the program.

Crystal will pounce on the slightest negative feedback she gets from the
judges.
m***@gmail.com

YES Like Boo Simon. That really pisses me off
bella
2010-05-12 00:18:47 UTC
Post by Callen
Lee will shout something and the judges will give him a tongue bath
Crystal will not be able to live up to the very high bar she set for
herself earlier in the season
Big Mike will cheese his way through some uber-schmaltzy mess
Casey will surprise us?
Well, I can dream. I'm crossing my fingers that Crystal knocks it out
of the park.
Callen in VA
So disappointed in Lee, I thought it was crappy. And is anyone else having
audio problems?? Here, it sounds like the mikes are underwater.

bella