Nothing but the sound of crickets here
Larc
2020-12-13 19:16:15 UTC
I can't believe the usual political fights somehow bypassed this group. Or did I
killfile all the participants?

Larc
Zob
2020-12-15 03:46:27 UTC
Post by Larc
I can't believe the usual political fights somehow bypassed this group. Or did I
killfile all the participants?
Larc
I know, right? It's been quiet as a mouse this election season. Most
of the political fights stopped when one certain person left the
group.
The_LA_Flash
2020-12-22 01:07:15 UTC
I can't believe the usual political fights somehow bypassed this group. Or did I
killfile all the participants?
Larc
I know, right? It's been quiet as a mouse this election season. Most
of the political fights stopped when one certain person left the
group.
That's the sound of VICTORY!!! Woo-hoo I'm laughing my ass off every night watching the FOXNEWS guys scrambling chasing their tail.