OT Calling Out Cheapskate Ryan
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-08 13:31:58 UTC
Ryan told a story of how he talked to a homeless person. The guy had the name of Patrick so somehow he equated him with me. Rightwing crazies like Ryan do things like that. He'll snip my posts to make me look bad.

Anyway, I asked Ryan multiple times how much money he gave the homeless man. Ryan is terrified to say. He gave nothing. He is a cheapskate. He knows it. He knows he is scum. He'd never help a person down on his luck.

I have found that what drives rightwing nuts like Ryan is greed. Quality of life means nothing to them, they'd poison their own lifespace if they could get a buck off of it.

Keep on running, Ryan. Live your life in fear. That is what conservatives do, they live in fear. They don't evolve.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-09 14:14:07 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Ryan told a story of how he talked to a homeless person. The guy had the name of Patrick so somehow he equated him with me. Rightwing crazies like Ryan do things like that. He'll snip my posts to make me look bad.
Anyway, I asked Ryan multiple times how much money he gave the homeless man. Ryan is terrified to say. He gave nothing. He is a cheapskate. He knows it. He knows he is scum. He'd never help a person down on his luck.
I have found that what drives rightwing nuts like Ryan is greed. Quality of life means nothing to them, they'd poison their own lifespace if they could get a buck off of it.
Keep on running, Ryan. Live your life in fear. That is what conservatives do, they live in fear. They don't evolve.
24 hours have passed. No reply from Cheapskate Ryan. Ryan is a pussyfart. When God created pussyfarts, Ryan came into existence.

During the depression, bums would ask "hey buddy, can you spare a dime?" Ryan, the cheapskate pussyfart, couldn't even give a homeless man a dime. Ryan is the type of human shit Trump admires.
SLGreg
2018-07-09 14:52:34 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 07:14:07 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
[...]
You're acting like an asshole and seriously need to shut the fuck up.
- greg
Cheri

Cheri
dixichik
2018-07-09 16:44:19 UTC
I wouldn't say he is acting like an asshole. I would say he IS an asshole.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-09 20:14:47 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
[...]
Greg, over the years I have read your posts and enjoyed them. I got to meet you years ago and enjoyed the opportunity to do so. But in this case, I'll simply ignore your advice and all the women's advice regarding Ryan.

Ryan will now be referred to as some derivative of Cheapskate Pussyfart Ryan by me. You guys may have admiration for a lowlife like Ryan. From me, he will always get my contempt.

He still avoids discussing how much he donated to the homeless man. Why? Because Ryan is an embarrassment to humanity. I never read a kind word from him. He always puts people down. If that is your cup of tea, have him. Like I said, he'll have my contempt simply because he is a hateful man.
Bob Rudd
Life is too short for flamewars such as in the distant past.
f***@gmail.com
2018-07-09 17:04:13 UTC
Jumping on the bandwagon, here, but I agree. Enough is enough. Stop, boys, please.

Moni
Cheri
2018-07-09 17:05:48 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Jumping on the bandwagon, here, but I agree. Enough is enough. Stop, boys, please.
Moni
And such hate fill rhetoric serves no purpose whatsoever.

Cheri
Ryan
2018-07-09 19:23:00 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Jumping on the bandwagon, here, but I agree. Enough is enough. Stop, boys, please.
Moni
I am not sure what "boys" you are referring to. There is only one
"boy" as far as I can see who is causing the problem.

My advise to the members of the group is to *completely* ignore him.
Don't respond to *any* of his posts. Kill file him so you don't see
the posts if you cannot resist respond to his nonsense.

It is obvious that Finucane is suffering from a serious mental
illness. If everyone completely ignores him, he will likely continue
to post responses to his own messages as you have seen him do until
someone finally replies. If we all stop replying and/or kill file him,
he will completely disappear. Responding to him just encourages him
more.

Ryan

2006 American Idol Bragging Rights Champion

---
f***@gmail.com
2018-07-09 19:53:29 UTC
Ryan, if it was only him, I would be using the singular, of course. But he has help in this regard. He's not the only one who doesnt let go of opportunities to get digs in. I admit I did that in the past. I'm not proud of it, but I'll own it. Hopefully, I've grown up a bit. I remember you advising me to get a thicker skin. Good advice.

Your turn, Ryan. Let it go, please.

Moni
Ryan
2018-07-09 20:29:10 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Ryan, if it was only him, I would be using the singular, of course. But he has help in this regard.
Ok. I admit that my post about the homeless guy may have set him off.
But when I saw that guy with the sign about Trump and he told me his
name was Patrick, I just could not help myself. But my intent was not
malicious, just humorous, or attempt to be funny.
Post by f***@gmail.com
He's not the only one who doesnt let go of opportunities to get digs in.
Well I would agree with that and acknowledge that I get digs in. I
like to think that my "digs" are not just gratuitous.
Post by f***@gmail.com
I admit I did that in the past. I'm not proud of it, but I'll own it. Hopefully, I've grown up a bit. I remember you advising me to get a thicker skin. Good advice.
I don't recall ever telling you to get a thicker skin. Actually I
don't recall even thinking that you had particularly thin skin. I do
recall that for years you would not respond to my posts but now are
which pleases me. And I am trying to be respectful to you as you seem
to be to me even if we might disagree. As Bernard Malamad said in The
Fixer "Respect is something you give in order to get".
Post by f***@gmail.com
Your turn, Ryan. Let it go, please.
Consider it gone. Peace be with you sister.

f***@gmail.com
2018-07-09 20:36:11 UTC
Back at you, Ryan. I may not agree with you, but I really believe there is enough nastiness in this world, so I will *really* try to discuss, not attack. I'm not perfect, but I will do my best.

Moni
Bob Rudd
2018-07-12 02:09:21 UTC
May I add my agreement with both of you.
Patrick Finucane
So Ryan, you Cheapskate Pussyfart, how much money did you give the homeless man you mocked? Nothing. You are simply a shit of a human. From now on, I will always refer to you as Cheapskate Pussyfart Ryan. I know you love your new salutation, asshole. People like you love being despised.
Bob Rudd
2018-07-12 02:08:12 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Jumping on the bandwagon, here, but I agree. Enough is enough. Stop, boys, please.
Moni
Working my way through about 1,000 messages...and I agree with you
Moni.

Life is too short for this kind of stuff anymore.
The_LA_Flash
Hahaha Funny you should bring up that subject, when I was in Vienna Austria last month a homeless man asked me for some change so I reach in my pocket and the only thing I had was 1 cent, when he saw what I was offering he turned me down. (Hahaha) That turned out to be a good thing for me because a couple of hours later I needed that coin to use as a screwdriver to adjust my tripod.
Patrick Finucane
Flash, you live an interesting life.
Patrick Finucane
To all of you Trump supporters, like Ryan and BTR and those that think I act like an asshole, how does it feel for you supporting Trump the traitor of the US? I'd be sick with myself if I were a Trump follower, a hater of my native country. You can start learning Russian with Rosetta Stone. Keep following Fearless Leader to the detriment of the US.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-24 17:19:48 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
To all of you Trump supporters, like Ryan and BTR and those that think I act like an asshole, how does it feel for you supporting Trump the traitor of the US? I'd be sick with myself if I were a Trump follower, a hater of my native country. You can start learning Russian with Rosetta Stone. Keep following Fearless Leader to the detriment of the US.
Patrick, in your opinion give me a breakdown of what percentage of the Trump Supporters support him because they like his political views and what percentage support him because they like his racist views?
For example 65% political and 35% racists