OT Calling Out Cheapskate Ryan
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-08 13:31:58 UTC
Ryan told a story of how he talked to a homeless person. The guy had the name of Patrick so somehow he equated him with me. Rightwing crazies like Ryan do things like that. He'll snip my posts to make me look bad.

Anyway, I asked Ryan multiple times how much money he gave the homeless man. Ryan is terrified to say. He gave nothing. He is a cheapskate. He knows it. He knows he is scum. He'd never help a person down on his luck.

I have found that what drives rightwing nuts like Ryan is greed. Quality of life means nothing to them, they'd poison their own lifespace if they could get a buck off of it.

Keep on running, Ryan. Live your life in fear. That is what conservatives do, they live in fear. They don't evolve.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-09 14:14:07 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Ryan told a story of how he talked to a homeless person. The guy had the name of Patrick so somehow he equated him with me. Rightwing crazies like Ryan do things like that. He'll snip my posts to make me look bad.
Anyway, I asked Ryan multiple times how much money he gave the homeless man. Ryan is terrified to say. He gave nothing. He is a cheapskate. He knows it. He knows he is scum. He'd never help a person down on his luck.
I have found that what drives rightwing nuts like Ryan is greed. Quality of life means nothing to them, they'd poison their own lifespace if they could get a buck off of it.
Keep on running, Ryan. Live your life in fear. That is what conservatives do, they live in fear. They don't evolve.
24 hours have passed. No reply from Cheapskate Ryan. Ryan is a pussyfart. When God created pussyfarts, Ryan came into existence.

During the depression, bums would ask "hey buddy, can you spare a dime?" Ryan, the cheapskate pussyfart, couldn't even give a homeless man a dime. Ryan is the type of human shit Trump admires.
SLGreg
2018-07-09 14:52:34 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 07:14:07 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
[...]
You're acting like an asshole and seriously need to shut the fuck up.
- greg
Cheri

Cheri
dixichik
2018-07-09 16:44:19 UTC
I wouldn't say he is acting like an asshole. I would say he IS an asshole.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-09 20:14:47 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
[...]
Greg, over the years I have read your posts and enjoyed them. I got to meet you years ago and enjoyed the opportunity to do so. But in this case, I'll simply ignore your advice and all the women's advice regarding Ryan.

Ryan will now be referred to as some derivative of Cheapskate Pussyfart Ryan by me. You guys may have admiration for a lowlife like Ryan. From me, he will always get my contempt.

He still avoids discussing how much he donated to the homeless man. Why? Because Ryan is an embarrassment to humanity. I never read a kind word from him. He always puts people down. If that is your cup of tea, have him. Like I said, he'll have my contempt simply because he is a hateful man.
Bob Rudd
Life is too short for flamewars such as in the distant past.
f***@gmail.com
2018-07-09 17:04:13 UTC
Jumping on the bandwagon, here, but I agree. Enough is enough. Stop, boys, please.

Moni
Cheri
2018-07-09 17:05:48 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Jumping on the bandwagon, here, but I agree. Enough is enough. Stop, boys, please.
Moni
And such hate fill rhetoric serves no purpose whatsoever.

Cheri
Ryan
2018-07-09 19:23:00 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Jumping on the bandwagon, here, but I agree. Enough is enough. Stop, boys, please.
Moni
I am not sure what "boys" you are referring to. There is only one
"boy" as far as I can see who is causing the problem.

My advise to the members of the group is to *completely* ignore him.
Don't respond to *any* of his posts. Kill file him so you don't see
the posts if you cannot resist respond to his nonsense.

It is obvious that Finucane is suffering from a serious mental
illness. If everyone completely ignores him, he will likely continue
to post responses to his own messages as you have seen him do until
someone finally replies. If we all stop replying and/or kill file him,
he will completely disappear. Responding to him just encourages him
more.

Ryan

2006 American Idol Bragging Rights Champion

---
f***@gmail.com
2018-07-09 19:53:29 UTC
Ryan, if it was only him, I would be using the singular, of course. But he has help in this regard. He's not the only one who doesnt let go of opportunities to get digs in. I admit I did that in the past. I'm not proud of it, but I'll own it. Hopefully, I've grown up a bit. I remember you advising me to get a thicker skin. Good advice.

Your turn, Ryan. Let it go, please.

Moni
Ryan
2018-07-09 20:29:10 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Ryan, if it was only him, I would be using the singular, of course. But he has help in this regard.
Ok. I admit that my post about the homeless guy may have set him off.
But when I saw that guy with the sign about Trump and he told me his
name was Patrick, I just could not help myself. But my intent was not
malicious, just humorous, or attempt to be funny.
Post by f***@gmail.com
He's not the only one who doesnt let go of opportunities to get digs in.
Well I would agree with that and acknowledge that I get digs in. I
like to think that my "digs" are not just gratuitous.
Post by f***@gmail.com
I admit I did that in the past. I'm not proud of it, but I'll own it. Hopefully, I've grown up a bit. I remember you advising me to get a thicker skin. Good advice.
I don't recall ever telling you to get a thicker skin. Actually I
don't recall even thinking that you had particularly thin skin. I do
recall that for years you would not respond to my posts but now are
which pleases me. And I am trying to be respectful to you as you seem
to be to me even if we might disagree. As Bernard Malamad said in The
Fixer "Respect is something you give in order to get".
Post by f***@gmail.com
Your turn, Ryan. Let it go, please.
Consider it gone. Peace be with you sister.

f***@gmail.com
2018-07-09 20:36:11 UTC
Back at you, Ryan. I may not agree with you, but I really believe there is enough nastiness in this world, so I will *really* try to discuss, not attack. I'm not perfect, but I will do my best.

Moni
Bob Rudd
2018-07-12 02:09:21 UTC
May I add my agreement with both of you.
Patrick Finucane
So Ryan, you Cheapskate Pussyfart, how much money did you give the homeless man you mocked? Nothing. You are simply a shit of a human. From now on, I will always refer to you as Cheapskate Pussyfart Ryan. I know you love your new salutation, asshole. People like you love being despised.
Bob Rudd
2018-07-12 02:08:12 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Jumping on the bandwagon, here, but I agree. Enough is enough. Stop, boys, please.
Moni
Working my way through about 1,000 messages...and I agree with you
Moni.

Life is too short for this kind of stuff anymore.
The_LA_Flash
Hahaha Funny you should bring up that subject, when I was in Vienna Austria last month a homeless man asked me for some change so I reach in my pocket and the only thing I had was 1 cent, when he saw what I was offering he turned me down. (Hahaha) That turned out to be a good thing for me because a couple of hours later I needed that coin to use as a screwdriver to adjust my tripod.
Patrick Finucane
Flash, you live an interesting life.
Patrick Finucane
To all of you Trump supporters, like Ryan and BTR and those that think I act like an asshole, how does it feel for you supporting Trump the traitor of the US? I'd be sick with myself if I were a Trump follower, a hater of my native country. You can start learning Russian with Rosetta Stone. Keep following Fearless Leader to the detriment of the US.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-24 17:19:48 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
To all of you Trump supporters, like Ryan and BTR and those that think I act like an asshole, how does it feel for you supporting Trump the traitor of the US? I'd be sick with myself if I were a Trump follower, a hater of my native country. You can start learning Russian with Rosetta Stone. Keep following Fearless Leader to the detriment of the US.
Patrick, in your opinion give me a breakdown of what percentage of the Trump Supporters support him because they like his political views and what percentage support him because they like his racist views?
For example 65% political and 35% racists
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-24 19:14:40 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Patrick Finucane
To all of you Trump supporters, like Ryan and BTR and those that think I act like an asshole, how does it feel for you supporting Trump the traitor of the US? I'd be sick with myself if I were a Trump follower, a hater of my native country. You can start learning Russian with Rosetta Stone. Keep following Fearless Leader to the detriment of the US.
Patrick, in your opinion give me a breakdown of what percentage of the Trump Supporters support him because they like his political views and what percentage support him because they like his racist views?
For example 65% political and 35% racists
A friend of mine voted for Trump. He's a nice guy and I couldn't understand why. He wanted chaos he told me, wanted things shook up.

I view Trump as a flawed personality. At this time, I am drowning under his lunacy. It is hard to keep up with him he is so insane.

It is difficult for me to say percentages. I'd say the reverse, 65% or more are racists. 80% batshit crazy religious nuts. 25% policy fans. 100% that would vote in against their best interests. Their patriotism is fake. Their decency the bottom of the barrel.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-24 20:53:25 UTC
Thank you, well thought out; do you think Trump will win in 2020?
Patrick Finucane
I think character means nothing anymore. I think that greed is the driving attribute of his followers. So Trump could morph into a turd but if the economy is doing well, I figure a turd would win. Trump may have had a harder time if Bernie had been Hillary's VP pick. Dems love to select losers and fight against progressives so it is very possible Trump can win. If the tariffs drive the US over the fiscal cliff or Medicare and SS get cut, he would lose. The Trump tax cut will help propel the US into deeper debt and force social programs to be cut. That will make Republicans happy because they don't need or use social safety nets but will make normal citizens unhappy.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-25 13:27:04 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Patrick Finucane
A friend of mine voted for Trump. He's a nice guy and I couldn't understand why. He wanted chaos he told me, wanted things shook up.
I view Trump as a flawed personality. At this time, I am drowning under his lunacy. It is hard to keep up with him he is so insane.
It is difficult for me to say percentages. I'd say the reverse, 65% or more are racists. 80% batshit crazy religious nuts. 25% policy fans. 100% that would vote in against their best interests. Their patriotism is fake. Their decency the bottom of the barrel.
Thank you, well thought out; do you think Trump will win in 2020?
The question I have is will Melania still be married to Trump the porn star banger in 2020? She really is nothing more than a mail order bride. It is not a marriage based on love.

It's funny how the religious evangies are A-OK with a sham of a marriage, where the husband goes around porking porn stars right after the wife bore a baby of his. HEAR ME JESUS!!!
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-25 13:46:12 UTC
The question I have is will Melania still be married to Trump the porn star >banger in 2020? She really is nothing more than a mail order bride. It is >not a marriage based on love.
I think she will still be married to him no way is she going to walkout on him when he is still in office. She reminds me of a waxed figure every time I see her.
LOL, can you imagine how they would be losing their shit if a story like that came out about President Obama when he was in office.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-25 14:07:57 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
The question I have is will Melania still be married to Trump the porn star >banger in 2020? She really is nothing more than a mail order bride. It is >not a marriage based on love.
I think she will still be married to him no way is she going to walkout on him when he is still in office. She reminds me of a waxed figure every time I see her.
It's funny how the religious evangies are A-OK with a sham of a marriage, where the husband goes around porking porn stars right after the wife bore a baby of his. HEAR ME JESUS!!!
LOL, can you imagine how they would be losing their shit if a story like that came out about President Obama when he was in office.
We shall see if the marriage can last.

I find Trump is like a punching bag for late night comediennes. I truly believe Trump loves the chaos he creates in the world. I can't keep up with all his shit anymore. It's overwhelming.

Regarding Obama and Trump, Obama was respected, Trump is disrespected. Obama banging porn stars would have blown a lot of Republican brains into kingdom come. It would have been a mess, especially if they were white gals.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-25 00:59:00 UTC
Flash, did you see the Sacha Baron Cohen skit where he got a Republican congressman from Georgia to yell Nigger, Nigger, Nigger loudly on TV? Or when the congressman then dropped his drawers on TV and ran towards Cohen to hit him with his naked butt so as to turn him into a gay person? That is your friendly Trump fan. Sacha also got Dick Cheney to sign a waterboarding bottle and other GOP fruitcakes to push for 3 year olds to be provided with guns as a first line defense against school shooters. Racist and crazy Republicans far exceed 35%.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-25 13:40:27 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Flash, did you see the Sacha Baron Cohen skit where he got a Republican congressman from Georgia to yell Nigger, Nigger, Nigger loudly on TV? Or when the congressman then dropped his drawers on TV and ran towards Cohen to hit him with his naked butt so as to turn him into a gay person? That is your friendly Trump fan. Sacha also got Dick Cheney to sign a waterboarding bottle and other GOP fruitcakes to push for 3 year olds to be provided with guns as a first line defense against school shooters. Racist and crazy Republicans far exceed 35%.
I saw the congressman on TMZ yesterday drop his drawers but they didn't show the congressman yell "nigger, nigger, nigger."

Speaking of TMZ they talked about the drama that is going on with Stormy Daniels and her husband, then Harvey Levin asked the question "Do you think Trump will tweet anything about it?" His sidekick said "no, way"

Patrick, any thoughts if you think he will tweet about it?
Patrick Finucane
Flash, you gotta watch this. Hopefully, your mouth dropping won't hurt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnEG7EIHINkx Sacha then tells him the N word is Nooney, not Nigger. LOL. Funny, even Meghan McCain on the View thinks Sacha is a brilliant comedienne even tho he makes Republican look extremely dumb.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-25 14:12:13 UTC
Hahaha Thanks for sharing too funny but also very sad too.
Nancy Dooley
2018-07-25 15:31:22 UTC
If Trump and his fans wanted chaos, they are getting it. I blame him for our societal increase in
incivility, for more overtly racist behaviors, and more confrontational discourse throughout our
country. I am not even mentioning his trade policies, and EPA destruction. I have no words.
God bless us all.

N.
The_LA_Flash
AMEN!!! Before Trump was in office whenever I visited a foreign country I would proudly wave the an American flag at different sites but now I wave the Jolly Rodger flag.
Patrick Finucane
Trump goes out of his way to make enemies. I don't think he has any friends. Only people that suck up to him and kiss his ass. He is a human to be pitied for his worthlessness.
The_LA_Flash
Yeah and Trump is Putin's little bitch.
Lesmond
2018-07-26 14:05:35 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Nancy Dooley
If Trump and his fans wanted chaos, they are getting it. I blame him for our societal increase in
incivility, for more overtly racist behaviors, and more confrontational discourse throughout our
country. I am not even mentioning his trade policies, and EPA destruction. I have no words.
God bless us all.
N.
AMEN!!! Before Trump was in office whenever I visited a foreign country I would proudly wave the an American flag at different sites but now I wave the Jolly Rodger flag.
LOL!

--
Do not spray into eyes
I have sprayed you into my eyes
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-25 17:45:55 UTC
Post by Nancy Dooley
If Trump and his fans wanted chaos, they are getting it. I blame him for our societal increase in
incivility, for more overtly racist behaviors, and more confrontational discourse throughout our
country. I am not even mentioning his trade policies, and EPA destruction. I have no words.
God bless us all.
N.
I am now finding it difficult to keep up with Trump's shit. Day in, day out, there is Trump shit in the air. He is a racist. He is not America's president, he is only president for his base.

What he did to the family separations is a stain on America. People will judge Trump harshly in the history books but the damage he did to the US will have already been done. His tax cuts are leading to the bankruptcy of the US. I find Trump to be a manbaby.

Trump talks of "fake news". He is the source of fake news. He is a scourge on the US.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-25 19:08:21 UTC
Trump talks of "fake news". He is the source of fake news. He is a scourge on >the US.
Yep, since day 1 when he said he had more people show up at his inauguration than Obama had at his.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-25 20:32:12 UTC
A guy being sworn in as president wouldn't give a fig regarding crowd size at his inauguration. He'd be glad he was inaugurated. A manbaby would cry and soil his diapers like Trump did.
Patrick Finucane
What is uninspiring is the $12 billion dollar bailout given to farmers to help save them from the Trump induced tariffs. We can't provide good education to all because we need to pay for boneheaded mistakes. What happens when the 12 billion runs out, get another bailout from the taxpayers again? People like us will be the taxpayers, the rich will simply pay less of the burden.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-25 21:48:07 UTC
Speaking of tax, when is Trump going to release his tax return information? I remember how Obsessed Trump was over Obama's BC.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-26 12:37:40 UTC
Trump will release his tax returns when hell freezes over.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-26 17:24:07 UTC
I wonder what treasonous activity Republicans are trying to hide by impeaching Rob Rosenstein? Why do Republicans hate the US and democracy?
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-27 19:28:40 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Patrick Finucane
What is uninspiring is the $12 billion dollar bailout given to farmers to help save them from the Trump induced tariffs. We can't provide good education to all because we need to pay for boneheaded mistakes. What happens when the 12 billion runs out, get another bailout from the taxpayers again? People like us will be the taxpayers, the rich will simply pay less of the burden.
Speaking of tax, when is Trump going to release his tax return information? I remember how Obsessed Trump was over Obama's BC.
I wonder what treasonous activity Republicans are trying to hide by impeaching Rob Rosenstein?
I have no idea but clearly the Republicans are up to something..

Why do Republicans hate the US and democracy?

No doubt Trump's dream is to be a dictator with his latest stunt of banning a
CNN reporter; one of the major difference from a democracy and a dictatorship is the Free Press.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-28 17:00:36 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Patrick Finucane
[...]
I think in the end, it will be discovered that Trump does money laundering for the Russians. He may even have high standings in the Russian mafia. Trump admires thugs so that makes sense.

Trump is also a porn porker. For some odd reason, the Christian nuts seem to approve of infidelity. I bet Trump wishes he could afford an attorney like Avenatti. He can only afford Guillani, a has been.

My question to you, Flash. Do you think Trump will go down for the Mueller Russian probe and his mob ties or do you think the porn star will be his stumbling block? I have a hard time with that question.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-28 19:21:14 UTC
Trump is the ultimate Teflon man nothing sticks this Russian probe thing will be swept under the carpet and will go away, just like his tax return that he promised to release, as for the pornstar she will be found dead kind of like a Marilyn Monroe thing so Trump will skate away on that one too. As far as him ever going down for anyting could be something stupid like Al Capone for tax evasion or like OJ holding up somebody in a hotel.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-29 11:51:41 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Trump is the ultimate Teflon man nothing sticks this Russian probe thing will be swept under the carpet and will go away, just like his tax return that he promised to release, as for the pornstar she will be found dead kind of like a Marilyn Monroe thing so Trump will skate away on that one too. As far as him ever going down for anyting could be something stupid like Al Capone for tax evasion or like OJ holding up somebody in a hotel.
Flash, to his base, Trump is better than Jesus Christ. To people like you and me, he's simply a lowlife.

Now it is being reported that Australia says Trump wants to attack and go to war next month with Iran. Shades of Wag the Dog. It's kind of sick to think the president of the US would purposefully get Americans vets killed to hide the Mueller Russian or Stormy Porn stuff. That takes a president with mental disease. The deaths of others mean nothing. I suppose August would be a good time to go to war tho. It'd distract from the midterm elections.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-30 12:42:43 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Trump is the ultimate Teflon man nothing sticks this Russian probe thing will be swept under the carpet and will go away, just like his tax return that he promised to release, as for the pornstar she will be found dead kind of like a Marilyn Monroe thing so Trump will skate away on that one too. As far as him ever going down for anyting could be something stupid like Al Capone for tax evasion or like OJ holding up somebody in a hotel.
Flash, I came across this vid.

A psychiatrist from John Hopkins talks about Trump. If you listen to it, you will come to the conclusion that Trump supporters are following a lunatic, a guy ready for the butterfly nets. If Judy were to listen to it, she'd either have a cognitive realization that Trump is crazy as the Mad Hatter or else her mind would explode as she hears her hero described as crazy as a loon.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-30 15:22:54 UTC
Flash, I came across this vid. http://youtu.be/DfnV4B7Fk7Y
Great find, the Psychiatrist is right on the money. A lot of Trumps followers are just like him, they will never admit when they are wrong instead they will try to turn the table and make you look like the bad guy, I just experienced that just last week in this group. I liked the Psychiatrist's comparisons to Hitler, if Trump could do a lot of stuff that Hitler did, Trump would have done that his first day when he got in office.
Nancy Dooley
2018-07-30 23:13:03 UTC
I was disappointed to read he is still planning a military parade, for $12M. I thought that idea
was dead.

He should put that money where it is needed instead of trying to compete with North Korea
and Putin. I wonder if military personnel will be goose-stepping.....I imagine that is what
he would prefer.

N.
The_LA_Flash
Say what, "military parade?" This is the first time I've heard of that, I wonder if Trump is planning to have it on May 1st when other dictators in the past have had their military parades...
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-31 13:48:56 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Nancy Dooley
I was disappointed to read he is still planning a military parade, for $12M. I thought that idea
was dead.
He should put that money where it is needed instead of trying to compete with North Korea
and Putin. I wonder if military personnel will be goose-stepping.....I imagine that is what
he would prefer.
N.
Say what, "military parade?" This is the first time I've heard of that, I wonder if Trump is planning to have it on May 1st when other dictators in the past have had their military parades...
I saw the military admiration display in DC when Bush Sr was in office. We got all of the military tools of Schwartzkopf's war. We had a great fireworks show. 12 million is pretty cheap. Unnecessary, but cheap. Col. Bonespurs will have a hardon on parade day, the coward of the country.

I am more disappointed with Sessions firing u[ a Religious Liberty Task Force to allow Christians to spread their hate across the US. He and Trump as assholes.

I am more disappointed in Trump's family separation policy. It simply shows how hateful a man he is.

I am more disappointed in Trump's attempt to bankrupt the US by giving the rich tax cuts with no Congressional approval. I am unsure why Trump hates the US.

I am disappointed that the US permits people to build untraceable guns that will simply provide the US with more murders.
BTR1701
2018-07-31 20:25:56 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Nancy Dooley
I was disappointed to read he is still planning a military parade, for
$12M. I thought that idea was dead.
He should put that money where it is needed instead of trying to compete
with North Korea and Putin. I wonder if military personnel will be
goose-stepping.....I imagine that is what he would prefer.
Say what, "military parade?" This is the first time I've heard of that, I
wonder if Trump is planning to have it on May 1st when other dictators
in the past have had their military parades...
You mean like Andrew Johnson?

Or Woodrow Wilson?

Or Truman?

Or Eisenhower?

Or Bush #1?

Or those dictators in France that have a military parade every year on
Bastille Day?

Yeah, all those well-known dictators and their military parades...
Ryan
2018-07-31 21:56:08 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Nancy Dooley
I was disappointed to read he is still planning a military parade, for
$12M. I thought that idea was dead.
He should put that money where it is needed instead of trying to compete
with North Korea and Putin. I wonder if military personnel will be
goose-stepping.....I imagine that is what he would prefer.
Say what, "military parade?" This is the first time I've heard of that, I
wonder if Trump is planning to have it on May 1st when other dictators
in the past have had their military parades...
You mean like Andrew Johnson?
Or Woodrow Wilson?
Or Truman?
Or Eisenhower?
Or Bush #1?
Or those dictators in France that have a military parade every year on
Bastille Day?
Yeah, all those well-known dictators and their military parades...
Don't forget Calvin Coolidge. In any case, Flash is a troll. First he
makes a post hijacking Judy's thread accusing Patrick of really being
a Trump supporter because of his over the top anti-Trump posts. See
below:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 09:30:21 -0700 (PDT), The_LA_Flash
Post by BTR1701
Now I'm starting to wonder if you are really a Trump voter posting over the top posts against Trump making those on the left look bad, just a thought.
So he accuses Patrick of making those on the left look bad by over
the top anti-Trump post and then proceeds to make dozens of equally
over the top anti-Trump posts which serve only to gin up Patrick and
serve as a foil so Patrick doesn't have to respond to his own posts,
over and over and over again.

I especially loved his being so ashamed of his country that he waves
the Jolly Roger flag instead of old glory. I recall Flash visiting
Turkey and enjoying that country. I suggest trying to move there and
make a similar post about Erdogan and then let us know how it feels to
be in a Turkish prison. Trolling in turkey can be fatal.

My suggestion is to just ignore the Flash. While Patrick is likely
certifiably nuts, Flash is likely just a troll.

YMMV.

Patrick Finucane
2018-07-31 22:18:58 UTC
Post by Ryan
Post by BTR1701
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Hey Ryan, you cheapskate motherfucker. How much money did you give to the homeless man? Slimeballs like you would give the guy nothing. You're the type of guy that would kick a man when he's down.

Hey Ryan. Did you report the prize money you got from the AI Bragging Rights contest from 12 years ago to the IRS? You must be really weak minded.
The_LA_Flash
2018-08-01 14:37:05 UTC
Okay I stand corrected. thank you for the history lesson.
I find it peculiar that Trump is suddenly all in to supporting the military but when he had his chance to go to the Vietnam War got out of it, he also mocked McCain for being a prisoner of war and accepted the purple heart from a war veteran. Trump is as fake as a $3 bill. I've had the good pleasure to have traveled to 42 countries in my lifetime I have waved the American flag in a lot of those countries, I am proud to be an American but I am ashamed to have Trump as president of the United States he has disrespected just about every type of person except for the white male, for as long as Trump is in office I will waive the Jolly Rodger flag when im in a foreign country, just like i did in my recent trip to 6 counties in Europe and in my upcoming trip to Nepal in October. Trump's whole objective is to control the Press and call news that isn't from Fox News, fake news. Back to my original point, that is the trait of a dictator to control the Press.
Nancy Dooley
2018-07-26 01:41:33 UTC
The odd thing is, Patrick, the farmers didn't ask for it, and the smart ones don't want it. Even many
Republicans know it certainly isn't the answer to his tariff war.

N.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-26 13:01:14 UTC
That $12 billion could have gone to education or bridge repair or something beneficial. Funny, conservatives think higher education is bad for people. I think one thing helped make America go gangbusters in the past was that after WWII a lot of the troops took advantage of GI Bill. We had an educated workforce. People were taught to think. Now conservatives prefer dummies.
Patrick Finucane
Flash, watching a clip from The View, it is reported Mr. Butt Nigger decided to resign his congressional seat in disgrace.
The_LA_Flash
2018-07-25 21:44:31 UTC
Hahaha Hopefully Trump won't be too far behind. Actually my dream would be for Trump to go to prison.
Patrick Finucane
2018-07-26 12:35:02 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Patrick Finucane
Flash, watching a clip from The View, it is reported Mr. Butt Nigger decided to resign his congressional seat in disgrace.
Hahaha Hopefully Trump won't be too far behind. Actually my dream would be for Trump to go to prison.
Then we'd be stuck with a religious fruitcake that would make being gay a crime. We have shit at the top, either one is bad. Ryan is not good either, glad to see him leave this November.