Danny Gokey
Tin@
2020-10-18 18:58:12 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryChapelChinoHills/videos/1256868081360725/
The_LA_Flash
2020-11-02 22:52:38 UTC
Post by Tin@
https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryChapelChinoHills/videos/1256868081360725/
The preacher guy is a dope, he said: "Ok, you don't like Trump, forget about Trump. What about Mike Pence he is a great guy and Mike Pompeo he is a great guy too..." The preacher guy doesn't get it, if I don't like Trump that's it, he isn't getting my vote, that ends it, besides if those 2 other guys Pence and Pompeo were really great guys, they wouldn't be hanging around Trump, when you lay down with dogs you get fleas.
Larc
2020-11-03 15:45:27 UTC
On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 14:52:38 -0800 (PST), The_LA_Flash <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

| On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 11:58:14 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
| > https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryChapelChinoHills/videos/1256868081360725/
|

| The preacher guy is a dope, he said: "Ok, you don't like Trump, forget about Trump. What about Mike Pence he is a great guy and Mike Pompeo he is a great guy too..." The preacher guy doesn't get it, if I don't like Trump that's it, he isn't getting my vote, that ends it, besides if those 2 other guys Pence and Pompeo were really great guys, they wouldn't be hanging around Trump, when you lay down with dogs you get fleas.

I'm not really surprised Gokey would say something like that. Anybody who would milk
his wife's recent death to get pity votes in a singing competition doesn't have very
high standards.

Larc
The_LA_Flash
2020-11-03 20:49:03 UTC

For the record just so you're not mislead, that wasn't Gokey that said that quote, it was some local preacher guy that was also on the video. Thanks for reminder about Gokey milking extra votes, I had forgotten all about that.
Larc
2020-11-04 14:42:01 UTC
On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 12:49:03 -0800 (PST), The_LA_Flash <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

| On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 7:45:32 AM UTC-8, Larc wrote:
| > On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 14:52:38 -0800 (PST), The_LA_Flash <***@gmail.com>
| > wrote:
| > |
| > |
| > | The preacher guy is a dope, he said: "Ok, you don't like Trump, forget about Trump. What about Mike Pence he is a great guy and Mike Pompeo he is a great guy too..." The preacher guy doesn't get it, if I don't like Trump that's it, he isn't getting my vote, that ends it, besides if those 2 other guys Pence and Pompeo were really great guys, they wouldn't be hanging around Trump, when you lay down with dogs you get fleas.
| > I'm not really surprised Gokey would say something like that. Anybody who would milk
| > his wife's recent death to get pity votes in a singing competition doesn't have very
| > high standards.
| >
| > Larc

| For the record just so you're not mislead, that wasn't Gokey that said that quote, it was some local preacher guy that was also on the video. Thanks for reminder about Gokey
| milking extra votes, I had forgotten all about that.

Oops! That's what I get for not watching the video.

Larc
Zob
2020-11-12 05:02:06 UTC
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Tin@
https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryChapelChinoHills/videos/1256868081360725/
The preacher guy is a dope, he said: "Ok, you don't like Trump, forget about Trump. What about Mike Pence he is a great guy and Mike Pompeo he is a great guy too..." The preacher guy doesn't get it, if I don't like Trump that's it, he isn't getting my vote, that ends it, besides if those 2 other guys Pence and Pompeo were really great guys, they wouldn't be hanging around Trump, when you lay down with dogs you get fleas.
Wow! That preacher's church should be TAXED. I looked at some of his
other videos, and he is blatantly preaching right-wing politics from
the pulpit. That disqualifies his church from being a non-profit
tax-exempt religious ministry.
Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.
Larc
2020-11-12 16:09:12 UTC
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 00:02:06 -0500, Zob <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 14:52:38 -0800 (PST), The_LA_Flash
| <***@gmail.com> wrote:
|
| >On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 11:58:14 AM UTC-7, Tin@ wrote:
| >> https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryChapelChinoHills/videos/1256868081360725/
| >

| >The preacher guy is a dope, he said: "Ok, you don't like Trump, forget about Trump. What about Mike Pence he is a great guy and Mike Pompeo he is a great guy too..." The preacher guy doesn't get it, if I don't like Trump that's it, he isn't getting my vote, that ends it, besides if those 2 other guys Pence and Pompeo were really great guys, they wouldn't be hanging around Trump, when you lay down with dogs you get fleas.
|

| Wow! That preacher's church should be TAXED. I looked at some of his
| other videos, and he is blatantly preaching right-wing politics from
| the pulpit. That disqualifies his church from being a non-profit
| tax-exempt religious ministry.
| Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.

With current major threats to our democracy and many openly going along with and even
promoting the situation, I'm thinking they are spinning like wood in a lathe.

Larc