Randy Rainbow's American Idol satire... so funny :-)
2019-11-02 17:33:50 UTC
If you're not familiar with him, Randy Rainbow is a popular YouTube
satirist with tens of millions of followers. This is his spoof of an
American Idol audition.

Patrick Finucane
2019-11-02 18:16:55 UTC
Post by Zob
If you're not familiar with him, Randy Rainbow is a popular YouTube
satirist with tens of millions of followers. This is his spoof of an
American Idol audition.
http://youtu.be/QHoh82ZwDjw
When I first saw this a while ago, I never thought it was a spoof. I thought it was how his audition really went.

Randy does some outrageous political skits. I think he is funny as all get out.
Zob
2019-11-03 05:52:43 UTC
On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 11:16:55 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Zob
If you're not familiar with him, Randy Rainbow is a popular YouTube
satirist with tens of millions of followers. This is his spoof of an
American Idol audition.
http://youtu.be/QHoh82ZwDjw
When I first saw this a while ago, I never thought it was a spoof. I thought it was how his audition really went.
Randy does some outrageous political skits. I think he is funny as all get out.
Yeah, I subscribe to his YouTube channel. This is his latest; it's so
funny! :-D

Patrick Finucane
2019-11-17 04:59:53 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Zob
If you're not familiar with him, Randy Rainbow is a popular YouTube
satirist with tens of millions of followers. This is his spoof of an
American Idol audition.
http://youtu.be/QHoh82ZwDjw
When I first saw this a while ago, I never thought it was a spoof. I thought it was how his audition really went.
Randy does some outrageous political skits. I think he is funny as all get out.
Yeah, I subscribe to his YouTube channel. This is his latest; it's so
funny! :-D
http://youtu.be/upBCQo5bkJc
Hey Zob. i missed this one. It's Randy's take on Cheeto Christ, Stupid Czar. Funny.

Zob
2019-11-18 00:55:55 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Zob
If you're not familiar with him, Randy Rainbow is a popular YouTube
satirist with tens of millions of followers. This is his spoof of an
American Idol audition.
http://youtu.be/QHoh82ZwDjw
When I first saw this a while ago, I never thought it was a spoof. I thought it was how his audition really went.
Randy does some outrageous political skits. I think he is funny as all get out.
Yeah, I subscribe to his YouTube channel. This is his latest; it's so
funny! :-D
http://youtu.be/upBCQo5bkJc
Hey Zob. i missed this one. It's Randy's take on Cheeto Christ, Stupid Czar. Funny. http://youtu.be/gW2SEpWWqXM
Randy Rainbow is so talented! He's the king of "musical theater"
political satire. And he uses actual facts that he takes directly
from contemporary news.
Patrick Finucane
Hi Zob. 2 days from now Randy Rainbow is going to be entertaining the folks in Tucson, AZ. I thought it might be cool to see him. But the ticket price starts at $80 and up. Too much for me. I remember when I went and saw Jimi Hendrix for $3.50 in Madison, WI years ago. That's more my speed.
Patrick Finucane
2020-01-21 18:56:05 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Zob
[...]
Hey Zob. This is a new one from Randy. Came out yesterday.

Zob
2020-01-21 21:48:54 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:56:05 -0800 (PST), Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
http://youtu.be/qWbonwwFG-c
OMG another win for Randy Rainbow. Thanks. LOL!
Patrick Finucane
2020-06-07 15:02:32 UTC
Hey Zob, this is one of Randy Rainbow's best songs. Very funny. The title of the song is Bunker Boy, a not very complimentary song about Trump hiding in the basement from all of those pot smoking long haired protestors. I find Randy creative and imaginative.

Zob
2020-06-09 06:12:43 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 08:02:32 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
Hey Zob, this is one of Randy Rainbow's best songs. Very funny. The title of the song is Bunker Boy, a not very complimentary song about Trump hiding in the basement from all of those pot smoking long haired protestors. I find Randy creative and imaginative.
http://youtu.be/2VBevEYELQ0
Yeah, I saw that yesterday; a friend of mine posted it on Facebook.
Randy Rainbow is so talented with his parodies. So funny, and spot
on. And he's actually a very good singer, too.

Giggles