OT - Only in America
Micki Epstein
2009-04-01 18:42:16 UTC
There is some wisdom in these observations. Enjoy!

Only in America ......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the
back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy
cigarettes at the front.

Only in America .....do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and
a diet coke.

Only in America .....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens
to the counters.

Only in America .....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

Only in America.......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
packages of eight.

Only in America .....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille
lettering.

Micki
topcat
2009-04-01 18:51:12 UTC
Post by Micki Epstein
There is some wisdom in these observations. Enjoy!
Only in America ......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the
back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy
cigarettes at the front.
Only in America .....do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and
a diet coke.
Only in America .....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens
to the counters.
Only in America .....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America.......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
packages of eight.
Only in America .....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille
lettering.
Lol! Good ones Micki.

TC
Obama HATES America!.
2009-04-01 23:30:56 UTC
Old.
karenftx
2009-04-02 02:18:02 UTC
But still funny and true.
How Now Brown Cowell
2009-04-02 11:24:39 UTC
Post by Micki Epstein
There is some wisdom in these observations. Enjoy!
Only in America ......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the
back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy
cigarettes at the front.
People go to drugstores for drugs?
Post by Micki Epstein
Only in America .....do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and
a diet coke.
Only in America .....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens
to the counters.
They want you to come in but those cheap dried up pen costs can add
up.
Post by Micki Epstein
Only in America .....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Or park on driveways and drive on parkways.
Post by Micki Epstein
Only in America.......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
packages of eight.
Not Sabrett baby!
Post by Micki Epstein
Only in America .....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille
lettering.
Hey Mr. Magoo's gotta grab some cash too ya know.
Micki
Mickey
2009-04-02 14:04:48 UTC
Post by How Now Brown Cowell
Post by Micki Epstein
Only in America .....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens
to the counters.
They want you to come in but those cheap dried up pen costs can add
up.
I remember when I was very young that some banks still had ink wells
where you could refill your fountain pen.

The Other Mickey
Vandar
2009-04-02 14:53:42 UTC
Post by Mickey
Post by How Now Brown Cowell
Post by Micki Epstein
Only in America .....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens
to the counters.
They want you to come in but those cheap dried up pen costs can add
up.
I remember when I was very young that some banks still had ink wells
where you could refill your fountain pen.
I heard that when you were very young, you could walk to Zaire.

At least that's what Moni told me.
Mickey
2009-04-02 15:15:17 UTC
Post by Vandar
Post by Mickey
Post by How Now Brown Cowell
Post by Micki Epstein
Only in America .....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens
to the counters.
They want you to come in but those cheap dried up pen costs can add
up.
I remember when I was very young that some banks still had ink wells
where you could refill your fountain pen.
I heard that when you were very young, you could walk to Zaire.
Still can and it's still not worth the effort.

The Other Mickey
How Now Brown Cowell