6 days until American Idol 2021 starts...
The_LA_Flash
2021-02-08 21:01:29 UTC
...no word if it is going to be "bigger and better than any season before." I just found out Kellyanne Conway's daughter is going to be on the show, she could be a wildcard to make it out of Hollywood week if she even gets to there, just saying.
Zob
2021-02-09 09:44:56 UTC
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 13:01:29 -0800 (PST), The_LA_Flash
Post by The_LA_Flash
...no word if it is going to be "bigger and better than any season before." I just found out Kellyanne Conway's daughter is going to be on the show, she could be a wildcard to make it out of Hollywood week if she even gets to there, just saying.
I read that they're bringing back duets for Hollywood week, and the
duet partners will be chosen by the judges. And the auditions are
in-person in front of the judges; I guess they'll be doing a lot of
COVID testing and social distancing.