OT: Simon Cowell axes X-Factor UK for 2020; may not return in 2021 either.
2020-10-09 03:31:37 UTC
The show usually airs on the British network ITV this time of year and
runs through Christmas. For the first time in years, it's not
happening.

This article was actually first published in August, but I had missed
it.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a33825149/the-x-factor-no-return-2021/
Larc
2020-10-09 14:36:37 UTC
On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 23:31:37 -0400, Zob <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| The show usually airs on the British network ITV this time of year and
| runs through Christmas. For the first time in years, it's not
| happening.
|
| This article was actually first published in August, but I had missed
| it.
|
| https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a33825149/the-x-factor-no-return-2021/

This is the first I've heard of that. Thanks for passing it on.

Larc