The Idol Pad has spoiled the Top 7 (no spoilers here)
Larc
2020-05-07 01:55:52 UTC
The Idol Pad was 100% correct on the Top 10 +1 judges' save. Here is their reported
Top 7 spoiler list:

http://www.theidolpad.com/

Also at MJ's Big Blog:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2020-top-7-contestants-spoilers-list-all-new.htm

Without revealing any names, I am a little surprised to see 1 guy make it and 1 girl
not.

Larc
Giggles
The sad thing is it's going too quick for me to form any favorites.
Larc
2020-05-09 13:50:25 UTC
On Fri, 8 May 2020 22:04:13 -0700 (PDT), Giggles <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 8:55:56 PM UTC-5, Larc wrote:
| > The Idol Pad was 100% correct on the Top 10 +1 judges' save. Here is their reported
| > Top 7 spoiler list:
| >
| > http://www.theidolpad.com/
| >
| > Also at MJ's Big Blog:
| >
| > https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2020-top-7-contestants-spoilers-list-all-new.htm
| >
| > Without revealing any names, I am a little surprised to see 1 guy make it and 1 girl
| > not.
| >
| > Larc
|
| The sad thing is it's going too quick for me to form any favorites.

It's hard for me to even invest time watching. It seems a little like getting
invited out for dinner when you will get served only the appetizer and a small
dessert. Is it really worth going?

Larc
Zob
2020-05-12 22:45:30 UTC

+1
The_LA_Flash
Hell YES!!! If it's free it's for me so having said that I'm NOT spending 1 penny to see A.I. so I'm watching!
Zob
2020-05-12 22:46:20 UTC
Post by Giggles
Post by Larc
The Idol Pad was 100% correct on the Top 10 +1 judges' save. Here is their reported
http://www.theidolpad.com/
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2020-top-7-contestants-spoilers-list-all-new.htm
Without revealing any names, I am a little surprised to see 1 guy make it and 1 girl
not.
Larc
The sad thing is it's going too quick for me to form any favorites.
Yeah, it's going WAY too fast.
And I actually haven't hated them singing from home.
The_LA_Flash
2020-05-14 17:33:23 UTC
At first I was all in on Gunn but the last couple of weeks he has disappointed me, the only thing left for me to keep watching is to cheer against "Just Scam" she has bugged me from day 1 with her BIG GHETTO tattoo and her fake tears.
Zob
2020-05-16 05:40:02 UTC
On Thu, 14 May 2020 10:33:23 -0700 (PDT), The_LA_Flash
Post by The_LA_Flash
Post by Giggles
The sad thing is it's going too quick for me to form any favorites.
At first I was all in on Gunn but the last couple of weeks he has disappointed me, the only thing left for me to keep watching is to cheer against "Just Scam" she has bugged me from day 1 with her BIG GHETTO tattoo and her fake tears.
What about the ringer Dillon James who has a professional background
and far more extensive tattoos than Sam? Why single the genuinely
amateur black girl in racist comments?

Zob
2020-05-12 22:39:15 UTC
Post by Larc
The Idol Pad was 100% correct on the Top 10 +1 judges' save. Here is their reported
http://www.theidolpad.com/
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2020-top-7-contestants-spoilers-list-all-new.htm
Without revealing any names, I am a little surprised to see 1 guy make it and 1 girl
not.
Larc
All three that I voted for this week are listed in the top 7 spoilers
-- as well as all four that I voted for last week. So if the spoilers
are correct, I guess I'm having a better season than I usually do,
when I usually pick the losers early on LOL.

There are two people on that spoiler list, however, that the judges
have praising to high heaven and heavily promoting whom I don't think
should be there. I'm really afraid if one of those two ends up
winning it will further discredit American Idol with yet another
milquetoast winner who fades quickly into obscurity.

These days, though, being the winner doesn't necessarily mean much --
not just in Idol but on The Voice and AGT as well. More and more 2nd,
3rd, 4th... and 9th.. place stringers are turning out to be as or more
successful than the winners.

Stay safe everyone. Listen to the medical experts and not the
politicians.
Zob
2020-05-12 22:44:47 UTC
Post by Zob
Post by Larc
[...]
I had copied part of that from a post I had written the week before
and never sent, before the top 7 were revealed. So it sounds like I've
been living in a cave.
politicians.
The_LA_Flash
2020-05-14 17:37:46 UTC
Post by Larc
The Idol Pad was 100% correct on the Top 10 +1 judges' save. Here is their reported
http://www.theidolpad.com/
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2020-top-7-contestants-spoilers-list-all-new.htm
Without revealing any names, I am a little surprised to see 1 guy make it and 1 girl
not.
Larc
I was MORE surprised at who DIDN'T make it, the James girl, I would have bet cash money her double sad story of NOT having a mom on Mother Day's show and the way she has pushed her special needs brother story on just about every show would have gotten her enough votes to at least make the top 7.