Playing For Change Blues Music
Patrick Finucane
2020-05-29 06:58:26 UTC
I like Playing For Change. They record people across the world and put together a cohesive song. I find their technique impressive. Here's a cool blues song from some international artists that you might enjoy. If not, enjoy the blues during out pandemic.

Patrick Finucane
2020-06-02 19:53:18 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
I like Playing For Change. They record people across the world and put together a cohesive song. I find their technique impressive. Here's a cool blues song from some international artists that you might enjoy. If not, enjoy the blues during out pandemic. http://youtu.be/_oL_pCjPgUg
There are some truly awesome singers that have changed the world. The Beatles, the Rolling Stones. Another musician I consider awesome is Bob Marley. Playing for Change did a marvelous rendition of his song War No More Trouble utilizing singers and musicians from around the world. A truly great version.

Patrick Finucane
2020-06-02 20:25:48 UTC
I read comments by right wing assholes that blame Antifa for violence. Trump talks about fake news. He is fake news. And so is the Antifa bullshit, Right wing groups pose as Antifa online and promote violence.

The only way a Republican can get ahead is thru nastiness and hate. bettering society and working for equality is beyond them. Their time is up. They are known to one and all as disgusting creatures.