David Arhuleta doing concert with Marie Osmond
2021-06-16 00:54:38 UTC
https://www.visitlakecounty.org/great_lakes_naval/EventDetails?EventID=28787

They're also making appearances together online and on talk shows, and
one website says they're friends.

This makes a lot of sense, since they're both Mormons singing secular
music. Plus, Marie's oldest daughter is openly gay and is living with
her lesbian partner with Marie's full support; she's a vocal supporter
of LGBT rights. Since David recently came out as gay, he probably
gets a lot of support from Marie. I think it's great that he has her
to help him navigate the emotions and roadblocks of dealing with being
gay in an conservative religious environment.
Larc
2021-06-16 11:44:28 UTC
On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:54:38 -0400, Zob <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| https://www.visitlakecounty.org/great_lakes_naval/EventDetails?EventID=28787
|
| They're also making appearances together online and on talk shows, and
| one website says they're friends.
|
| This makes a lot of sense, since they're both Mormons singing secular
| music. Plus, Marie's oldest daughter is openly gay and is living with
| her lesbian partner with Marie's full support; she's a vocal supporter
| of LGBT rights. Since David recently came out as gay, he probably
| gets a lot of support from Marie. I think it's great that he has her
| to help him navigate the emotions and roadblocks of dealing with being
| gay in an conservative religious environment.

I thought of Marie and Donny as kids for so many years that it's hard to realize
she's 61 now. Good for her doing a concert with Archie. They should sound great
together.

Larc