OT: AGT 5/26
2020-05-27 05:57:25 UTC
I thought I had become immune to the backstories on all these reality
talent shows. But I have to admit I bawled like a baby at the choir
made up of homeless people from San Diego.
Their sheer, unbridled joy at getting the Golden Buzzer can't be
faked. I just can't imagine them going from living invisible on the
streets with all the hardship and loneliness it entails, to suddenly
being on a stage with a huge audience cheering for them. Wow. It was
powerful.
The_LA_Flash
2020-05-27 16:05:42 UTC
Post by Zob
I thought I had become immune to the backstories on all these reality
talent shows. But I have to admit I bawled like a baby at the choir
made up of homeless people from San Diego.
Their sheer, unbridled joy at getting the Golden Buzzer can't be
faked. I just can't imagine them going from living invisible on the
streets with all the hardship and loneliness it entails, to suddenly
being on a stage with a huge audience cheering for them. Wow. It was
powerful.
SAY WHAT? I didn't even know the new season had started yet, thanks for the posting, I'll check my DVR when I get home.