David Archuleta has come out as gay (finally)
2021-06-14 07:25:49 UTC
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-david-archuleta-comes-out-as-gay-queer-lgbtqia.htm
The_LA_Flash
2021-06-17 16:15:03 UTC
Post by Zob
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-david-archuleta-comes-out-as-gay-queer-lgbtqia.htm
I never had a clue he was gay when he was on A.I. I thought he was just a nervous kid. One of my favorite local sports-talk guys said recently: "When I came out as gay many years ago, I thought it was going to be a big deal but then I found out that nobody really cared, I wish I would have come out years ago" I hope David has a smooth transition too. Thanks for sharing the story Zob
Larc
2021-06-17 22:08:32 UTC
On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 09:15:03 -0700 (PDT), The_LA_Flash <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

| On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 12:25:51 AM UTC-7, Zob wrote:
| > https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-david-archuleta-comes-out-as-gay-queer-lgbtqia.htm
|
| I never had a clue he was gay when he was on A.I. I thought he was just a nervous kid. One of my favorite local sports-talk guys said recently: "When I came out as gay many years ago, I thought it was going to be a big deal but then I found out that nobody really cared, I wish I would have come out years ago" I hope David has a smooth transition too. Thanks for sharing the story Zob

There's a certain element that still cares, but those types will always be around. I
suspect most of them claim that Trump really won the last election.

Larc
Zob
2021-06-18 05:11:17 UTC

Yep.
Michael Falkner
2021-06-25 03:56:11 UTC
Post by Zob
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-david-archuleta-comes-out-as-gay-queer-lgbtqia.htm
It does not particularly shock me on any number of levels.

Mike
SLGreg
2021-06-28 18:49:27 UTC
Post by Michael Falkner
Post by Zob
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-david-archuleta-comes-out-as-gay-queer-lgbtqia.htm
It does not particularly shock me on any number of levels.
Mike
I always had crush, so am delighted!,
greg
Zob