Republicans To Make The Election In November Worse
Patrick Finucane
2020-04-08 15:25:26 UTC
Do the Census. If not done, Republicans will work hard to rig the state unfairly to ensure Republicans win.

Verify you have the right to vote. Republicans know they can't win any election unless they make voting as hard and as difficult to do. They will purge voters from the election process. They will do what they can to stop blacks from having a voice in government. Whatever they can do to stop you from voting, Republicans will do so.

Protect yourself and the right to vote. Let's get rid of the current asshole in chief that is making money off the deaths of Americans as he is heavily invested in malaria drug he is pushing as a cure. Fox News would shit bricks if Obama had acted as irresponsibly as Trump.

Don't let America down. Vote. Don't let Republicans stop you for your right as a citizen.
d***@gmail.com
2020-04-10 01:50:48 UTC
Post by Patrick Finucane
Do the Census. If not done, Republicans will work hard to rig the state unfairly to ensure Republicans win.
Verify you have the right to vote. Republicans know they can't win any election unless they make voting as hard and as difficult to do. They will purge voters from the election process. They will do what they can to stop blacks from having a voice in government. Whatever they can do to stop you from voting, Republicans will do so.
Protect yourself and the right to vote. Let's get rid of the current asshole in chief that is making money off the deaths of Americans as he is heavily invested in malaria drug he is pushing as a cure. Fox News would shit bricks if Obama had acted as irresponsibly as Trump.
Don't let America down. Vote. Don't let Republicans stop you for your right as a citizen.
Patrick, you're assuming a November election is even possible at this point.

Mike
Ron C
2020-04-10 02:20:09 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Patrick Finucane
[...]
This is annoyingly off topic so I've added OT to the Subject :-(
Anyway:
Here's a link to a recent interview with Hans von Spakovsky, a former
member of
the Federal Election Commission (FEC). In the interview he addresses
some of the
pitfalls of the Democrat's proposals.

<https://omny.fm/shows/mornings-on-the-mall/wmal-interview-hans-von-spakovsky-04-07-20>

[YMMV]
--
==
Later...
Patrick Finucane
2020-04-11 19:32:49 UTC
Post by Ron C
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Patrick Finucane
[...]
IF it gets your pecker hard by adding OT to the subject line, go ahead.

The US is dead. We have an asshole at the helm now and we have No Change Joe for the Dems. Voter suppression by Republicans to being soon.

The US doesn't want to better itself. It would prefer to wallow in racism, poor healthcare, low pay, and killing others in war. We deserve what we get. We don't want to get better. We want to stay miserable.