What you got? Corona, flu, or allergies? Learn to recognize what you have
Patrick Finucane
2020-03-15 02:54:34 UTC
I think coronavirus will dramatically change the way we live. For a while at least. How do you recognize it if you got corona?

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2020/03/symptoms-of-coronavirus-do-you-have-covid-19-or-the-flu-or-allergies.htona? Do you have allergies, flu, or corona?

Read the article at this link to learn how to recognize what you have; corona, flu, or allergies. Better to have knowledge than panic. Knowledge is power.
Patrick Finucane
2020-03-15 02:59:37 UTC
Ooops!!! here's the link. https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2020/03/symptoms-of-coronavirus-do-you-have-covid-19-or-the-flu-or-allergies.html