All TV shows that have suspended pruduction due to the coronavirus
2020-03-16 08:07:22 UTC
Lots of television shows have canceled production for the next few
weeks due to the coronavirus, including most of the CW network's
superhero shows, all the late night talk shows, some soap operas, lots
of prime time shows. Netflix has shut down ALL of it's current
scripted shows. This article lists the ones that have been canceled so
far.

https://tinyurl.com/wtnsw77
Patrick Finucane
Zob. I am going to make a BOLD prediction. I expect the amount of babies born will increase a good bit due to the coronavirus. If the restaurants and bars are closed, movies and sports events are closed, fun stuff to do are closed, what's left but sex, sex, sex? Let the babies arrive.
Zob
2020-03-17 03:37:57 UTC
On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 09:20:32 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Finucane
Post by Patrick Finucane
Post by Zob
Lots of television shows have canceled production for the next few
weeks due to the coronavirus, including most of the CW network's
superhero shows, all the late night talk shows, some soap operas, lots
of prime time shows. Netflix has shut down ALL of it's current
scripted shows. This article lists the ones that have been canceled so
far.
https://tinyurl.com/wtnsw77
Zob. I am going to make a BOLD prediction. I expect the amount of babies born will increase a good bit due to the coronavirus. If the restaurants and bars are closed, movies and sports events are closed, fun stuff to do are closed, what's left but sex, sex, sex? Let the babies arrive.
Exactly! There's going to be a baby boom around November/December.